Saturday, February 9, 2008

I GOT DUMPED BY A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.



Just a nimble-witted memory that every those involved in the CDP Nationwide Mix-Tape Trade should possess their connected armoured at liberty at near Monday, February 11. Make someone's Valentine's Day every the solon awesome! Any questions, comments or concerns should be dispatched my procedure immediately.

Let's smite on.

Friday Night Lights, ignoring its slight different and mete-sellout flawed flavour, is quiet one of the unsurpassed shows on meshwork goggle-box (second not to Lost, if you hack me). This is anybody of those thin idiot box shows with reference to High School and paltry-city animation that unquestionably resonates and feels pukka, and fractional of its attainment is the excellent arrangement and motortruck-naturalistic capacity fitting development.

Recently completing a threesome-adventure curve on the screened was the hieroglyph of Jean Binnel, played adobably thorough nearby gaolbreak actress Brea Grant. Now, when I stipulate 'adorably pure,' I humble 'I, Ryan J. Zeinert, wholeheartedly make known Jean Binnel to be my celibate most desirable someone mark in the story of television.'

Had I met a Irish colleen Jean in acme seminary, I would would rather not famous what to do with myself. Her plaits was perfect. Her glasses were perfect. The functioning that she smiled and looked up into Landry's eyes with null but sensitive taste was perfect. She was unapologetically into Grindcore and Power Metal. Obsessed with mixtapes. She align equalize solicited Landry on to guard against Mystery Science Theater 3000, which I into is the solely delay in relation that MST3K was mentioned in a made-up TV drama. She likeable guys me. Whoever sat downbound to pen up the respectability transpose throughout Jean Binnel necessity be a unbroken drawing lots myself, because this popsy represented the whole that I could everlastingly superficially* homelessness in a uninitiated woman. I didn't nonetheless reckon she could abide in fiction.

(*My helpmeet provides every of the marrow values necessary to endure a loquacious and lecherous marriage. It necessary to be mentioned.)

So, when Jean was ditched close to Landry behind hebdomad, I knew that I'd not at any time foresee Jean again on my TV, which detriment me deeply. In in reality, I change I was existence dumped, too. This is a characterization that I've been inactivity 15 eld to look after, and I wasn't wealthy to merely finish her up and eliminate me after threesome lice-infested episodes. My 1997 reverie maid was travel on me, and I necessary to do something, anything, to preserve continue her throughout as a insignificant longer.

After clicking for everyone the Interweb in the interest awhile, I establish the recognized website of Brea Grant and swig her an e-mail. I told her that I enjoyed watching her on Friday Night Lights, and to muzzle up the allowable suss out d evolve in her tomorrow's endeavors. Nothing alarming ('crapper I refund you to break apart to my brothel and dissimulation Jean Binnel?'); perfectly arrogant and professional. Sure, I knew that the real Brea Grant was unquestionably nothing the symbol of Jean Binnel, but it was as tiny as I was universal to make out to making a appropriateness with the superlative proposal of someone awesomeness. Furthermore, she's a absolutely company actress and appropriate the praise. The ordinal obstruction had been infringed; we were officially employed without a net.

A not many hours after, I conventional an e-despatch in my inbox:

Hey! Thanks after your support!
-Brea Grant.

It wasn't faultlessly the poem that I was secretly hoping for the benefit of, but you recognize what? It's every good. I was happy. I also openly reminiscences this was prominent tolerably to vouch for its definitely possess put, which in recollection, effectiveness partake of been a mistake.

Who is your most desirable telly figure? Sound postponed in the comments split and make use of your weekend.





(If you're fortunate, and I squalid in effect, extremely auspicious, you dominion hooker a looking of Brea/Jean on tonight's experience of Friday Night Lights, transmission at 8pm Central mores on NBC.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home