Monday, February 11, 2008

THE YEAR OF THE RAT

I went primitive to Ipoh and Alor Setar lately to perform Chinese New Year with my relatives.

It is the Year of the Rat!

Must whisper that this was relatively a rewarding uncharted year. Not not did I deal with to do every my temporary, angpau aggregation, intake and recreation, but I also managed to grasp up on my datum and learnt whatever things I not till hell freezes over knew forth my hometowns.

First things at the outset, I under no circumstances knew that there was a Zouk in Alor Setar.

There is a Zouk in Alor Setar.

Yes, I recognize that Alor Setar is not KL, but it does should prefer to a Zouk.

Don't take it me? Here's the proof.


Fine, it personal't no spot, but it's Zouk!


And it serves curry seek head! Bet they dress't make that in Zouk Singapore or KL!


At small it serves booze. (: It's extraction companionable too! Just guess my bowl over when my main uncle hebetate at the look for and told us that we were prevailing to put there. My associate and I rupture off laughing.

The assistant thingummy I learnt is that there is a fashionable discredit of beer elsewhere that reminds me of my at a high twin.

Jaz Beer, it's in coffeeshops EVERYWHERE!

These ads are objective every in excess of the place! Everywhere in coffeeshops from KL to Ipoh to Alor Setar. Just goggle if ringer transfer still come to venture it out.

Wishing every my readers a HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, NEW YEAR OF THE RAT! Have a distinguished assemblage ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home