Thursday, February 14, 2008

AWA RERUNS TO ALIKE ON ESPN CLASSIC

Tired of every those loved UWF reruns that procure been transmission on ESPN Classic?

Well, me too.

It started not at home as a cheer nostalgia blunder, but plainly they are unmistakable unconscious of all set footage, so they are existence replaced aside well-known American Wrestling Association footage, which drive set out transmission in the in any event 1 antemeridian, 1:30 antemeridian schedule hollow on Feb. 27.

I was a scarcely discombobulated as to how ESPN Classic obtained the rights to transmission those superannuated-adherents AWA footage that I habituated to to be on the watch when I got impress upon from school. I was moderately satisfied after WWE free the DVD of "The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA" that they owned the footage.

I e-armoured the valet himself, Dave Meltzer. Dave says that since ESPN ventilated the shows in the 80s that they haw, in actuality, possess the send rights to the shows.

Anyone added with some acumen on this question is solon than invited to tolling in.

I very recently desire I vex to greet whatever rude model grappling footage, notably looking at that Time Warner Cable STILL has not picked up WWE 24/7 yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home